Q Tech 5 Stage HVLP Electric Spraying Turbine
The premium HVLP Turbine Sprayer in the Q Tech range.
This all-new Q Tech 5 Stage HVLP Electric Spraying Turbine combines the cost-effectiveness of the Q Tech brand with the best in manufacturing from North America.
Designed with the professional decorator in mind, this Turbine brings together, in one easily understood range, all the choices the trade looks for:
- Suction or Gravity Fed Spray Guns
- 110v or 240v
- Different Needle set ups available
Offering 5 stage power at 9.5 psi, this is a professional level unit for UPVC spraying and woodwork/trim spraying giving a professional finish. This unit is the one you need for fine finish materials and the best finish possible.
This premium sprayer can be used for:
- Gloss and wood primers.
- Cellulose coatings.
- Solvent based top coats.
- Wood preservatives and other similar coatings.
The key features of this product are:
• Non-bleed spray gun
• Side mounted fan control
• Effective dissipation of heat
• Low noise level
• Quick-change filters
• High transfer efficiency – ensures fine
• Choice of nozzles from 0.8mm – 2.5mm
• Stainless steel nozzle and needle
This package comes complete with even more extras than the Q Tech 3 HVLP:
- Suction or Gravity gun with 1.5 mm nozzle.
- 7.5 m hose assembly + 2 m whip hose.
- Viscosity cup.
- Wet film gauge.
- 19pc cleaning and maintenance kit.
For information about our delivery services and prices, please read our Delivery Information page.
Should you wish to return a product purchased from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.
For more details please read our full Returns Policy.