All 7700T SERIES Spray Guns Include:
NEW Dual Air and Material inputs
NEW Material Adjustment Knob with +/- indicators
NEW durable, lightweight and balanced gun body design in plated matte bronze is precision manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum
NEW and improved air distributor
NEW 3-turn Air Cap design make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles—MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
- Durability and reliability ensured with all wetted internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO “O” rings
- 8 Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm (installed), 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- Clean-up is simple
- Unique spray gun design allows three different cup configurations in 10 different models
- Gravity feed – 4 cup sizes
- Pressure feed – 3 bottom cup sizes
- Production feed – 3 sizes: 2 quart, 2-1/2 Gallon, 10 Gallon
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
NOTE: Maximum Required Air Pressure and Volume: 23 psi / 7-11 cfm
The Apollo 7700T with 1 Litre Suction Cup assembly, Duckbill Valve, carrying case, spare parts kit, Stainless Steel Material Filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a Wrench (spanner).
For information about our delivery services and prices, please read our Delivery Information page.
Should you wish to return a product purchased from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.
For more details please read our full Returns Policy.