Award winning Apollo 7700 Atomizer. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced true HVLP performance and flawless results with any make Turbine, Pressure Pot or Air Compressor (3hp / 20 gallon, 75 litre tank or larger).
• Precision Fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
• New technology for atomizing particles – MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
• Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade Stainless Steel and no “O” rings
• Color-coded Air Caps make changing a complete range of Nozzle and Needle sizes quick and easy
• 2-year written warranty
• Unique Spray Gun design allows three different Cup configurations:
Gravity feed-three Cup sizes, Pressure feed-two Cup sizes, and Production 2 quart (2 Litre) Pot or larger
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm Air Cap sizes available: A, B (installed), C & D (color coded)
Required Air Pressure and Volume: 20-80 psi and 7-11 cfm
The Apollo 7500GT With 250ml or 600ml Cup assembly, Duckbill Valve, carrying case, spare parts kit, Stainless Steel Material Filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a Wrench (spanner).
For information about our delivery services and prices, please read our Delivery Information page.
Should you wish to return a product purchased from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.
For more details please read our full Returns Policy.