Complete 10 Ltr Resin Molding Pressure Pot With Compressor Casting Kit
PLEASE NOTE POT COLOURS COULD BE SILVER, BLACK OR BLUE.
A complete Airlesspro Professional Grade Resin Moulding Kit that comes with everything you need to start casting.
This Complete 10 Ltr Resin Molding Pressure Pot With Compressor Casting Kit comes with:
- An Airlesspro 10 Ltr Resin Molding Pressure Pot With carry handle as seen here
- A Professional grade 240v Silenced Oil free, direct drive Compressor
- Air Line to connect the Compressor to the Pressure Pot
Casting under pressure is the best way to make high quality resin castings. This is especially true with difficult recesses and complex moulds. Pressure casting compresses air bubbles to sizes hard to detected by the human eye creating a virtually bubble free casting.
Simply cast your part in your mould and then insert your mould into the pressure pot. Apply positive air pressure from any regulated compressor and leave to cure under pressure.
Casting Resin Pot Features:
- Galvanised steel tank
- Can be bench mounted
- Convenient carry handle and wheels
- Measures 40cm x 32cm internally.
- 60psi working pressure.
- 80psi Max Tank Pressure
- Heavy duty lid gasket and clamps for leak-proof fit
- 12 months warranty included from date of purchase
- C E
- Low noise air compressor.
- OIL FREE – maintenance free and no oil contamination. [Picture for reference only]
- 230v direct drive electric motor with UK 3-pin 13amp plug.
- Pressure regulator with pressure gauges and quick release ‘Euro’ type air connectors and water / condensation trap.
- Includes automatic cut out switch, safety valve and pressure regulator.
- Coil type Airline.
No pressure tank is 100% air tight so whilst in use it must be connected to the air supply so the unavoidable air loss is balanced.
For information about our delivery services and prices, please read our Delivery Information page.
Should you wish to return a product purchased from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.
For more details please read our full Returns Policy.