£1,600.00 Inc Vat
Precision 5-stage power atomizes higher Viscosity coatings with ease.
Finishing is all about precision. Apollo introduces the second Turbine in its precision series – Apollo 1050VR.
The 1050VR Features:
•Precision LCD displays atomizing pressure that is accurate to 0.10 PSI.
•Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS®) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
•Precision FreeFlo® Filter warning LED indicates when a filter is restricted. Green for clean, red for clogged or partially blocked filters.
•Precision 5-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
Spray Solvent based materials: Enamels, Stains, Lacquers, Polyurethanes, Catalyzed Finishes, Conversion Varnishes and Linear Polyurethanes.
The 1050VR also delivers superb results with Waterborne coatings, Latex (Emulsion) Paint (using Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and specialized materials like Faux Paints and Gelcoat.
The 1050VR comes with the Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your Spray Gun safely.
The enhanced power and exclusive precision features of the new Precision Series 1050VR put you in control of the most advanced True HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
1050VR Brief Specification:
•9.5 PSI (.7 bar)
•130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
•Dual Air Filtration
•HVLP Only, Single gun
•30 lbs/13.6 Kg
•15″ X 8.5″ X 12″ (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
•All UK units shipped
•7.3m air hose
7500QT Gun Brief Specification
The Apollo 7500QT Turbine Cup Gun is supplied with a 1 quart (1 litre) non-stick coated Cup assembly, Duckbill Valve, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, stainless steel Material Filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a Wrench (spanner).
• Popular Woodworking “Best New HVLP Tool” award
• Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head
• Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring.
• A major advance in balance and lightweight design
• Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO “O” rings
• Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
• Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
• Clean-up is simple
• 2-year written warranty
• Unique spray gun design allows three different cup configurations:
• Gravity feed – three cup sizes
• Pressure feed – two cup sizes
• Production – 2 quart (2 litre) pot or larger
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.3mm (included), 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm.
Air Cap sizes available: A, B, C, D (color coded).
Needle sets to change the Gun Needle set up for this unit are available here »
Not sure if this Turbine is the one you need for your jobs? Give us a call and we can help »
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.