£1,610.00 – £1,911.65 Inc Vat
The ALL-NEW POWER-5 VS™ includes enhanced 5-Stage Turbine power, Variable-Speed and exclusive features that put you in control of this advanced TrueHVLP™ system
NEW – Variable Speed Pressure Control
Precise control of the turbine pressure output, from 0.1- 10 .0 PSI, for professional results with all finishes.
Unparalleled Power & Efficiency
Delivers 10.0 PSI sealed pressure for optimum atomization. Documented 80+% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coatings when compared with compressed air systems.
Dual automotive filters provide advanced air filtration to keep the system running cooler and prolong motor life.
NEW – Longer 32′ (9.75 meter) Apollo-Flex™ Hose
Quick lightweight alloy couplers on both ends and our exclusive Ultra-Flex™ whip hose at the spray gun end.
Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station
Store, hold or transport your spray gun, or other accessories, safely.
7700 Atomizer® Spray Gun Choices
Apollo offers 7 spray guns that are compatible with the POWER-5 VS™. Choose the gravity or bottom-feed cup option that best fits your needs.
The POWER-5 VS™ can be used for the wide range of coatings, solvent or water base, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
The enhanced power and exclusive precision features of the new Series units put you in control of the most advanced True HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
POWER5 VS Brief Specification:
•9.5 PSI (.7 bar)
•130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
•Dual Air Filtration
•HVLP Only, Single gun
•30 lbs/13.6 Kg
•15″ X 8.5″ X 12″ (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
•All UK units shipped
7700QT Gun Brief Specification
The Apollo 7700QT Turbine Cup Gun is supplied with a 1 quart (1 litre) non-stick coated Cup assembly, Duckbill Valve, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, stainless steel Material Filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a Wrench (spanner).
• Popular Woodworking “Best New HVLP Tool” award
• Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head
• Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring.
• A major advance in balance and lightweight design
• Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO “O” rings
• Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
• Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
• Clean-up is simple
• 2-year written warranty
• Unique spray gun design allows three different cup configurations:
• Gravity feed – three cup sizes
• Pressure feed – two cup sizes
• Production – 2 quart (2 litre) pot or larger
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.3mm (included), 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm.
Air Cap sizes available: A, B, C, D (color coded).
Needle sets to change the Gun Needle set up for this unit are available here »
Not sure if this Turbine is the one you need for your jobs? Give us a call and we can help »
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.